Saturday, February 9, 2008

Favorite Website

My favorite website is undoubtly ESPN.com. I also get on facebok alot, but more than anything im on ESPN. It is my homepage and everything. Sure I use facebook just like everyone else, but i love sports and ESPN is the quickest way to get my fix. My sports teams are The Redskins and the Wizards. ESPN. com gets me the information i need.

ESPN gives the sports information, that people need or want. ESPN gives constant updates on the daily sporting news. I believe this is very important because people do not know what is going on behind the scenes. But what happens behind the scenes is very important to what fans should know about their teams.

ESPN is a great site, and i love how the updates are in line with what is new. And it keeps me up to date on my Redskins so I love it!

No comments: